Here are my iOS-related goals for 2012. I think they are all fairly realistic, with the possible exception of the last one.
- Sign up for the iOS Developer Program
- Release my first app to the app store by the end of January
- Release some open-source Objective-C code
- Start answering Objective-C or iOS questions on Stack Overflow
- Blog at least twice per week
- Come up with 10 legitimate ideas for App Store apps
- Implement and release one of those 10 ideas every month or so
What are your goals for the new year?