Well, it took a little longer than expected, but
March April’s app – Feeling Blue?– is now available on the App Store, and that means it’s time for a postmortem!
- ~10h or so, over a period of about 5 weeks (this included some vacation time and a few other things, hence the delay).
Review Time (time spent in the iOS app submission queue):
- 7 days
New technologies I learned and used:
- I think the only new things I used were UIView animations and transparencies
- The primary challenge this time was figuring out which pictures from my gigantic photo collection to use!
- Figuring out how to get UIViews to fade in properly was a pain
- As always, UI design is somewhat of a challenge.
Future plans: I doubt the app will get very many new features, as it already does everything it needs to, but I will likely add more pictures and quips to it.
As always, please let me know if you have any feature requests or ideas!