The blog has been around for about four months now, so I thought it would be nice to do a little retrospective of what happend, and a look at what’s to come.
Website traffic has been consistently increasing, which is quite encouraging.
My most popular post, by far, has been Filtering a UITableView with a search bar. It accounts for a significant percentage of the blog’s traffic.
And as for 2012’s goals? Let’s have a look.
- Sign up for the iOS Developer Program *Complete!*
- Release my first app to the app store by the end of January *Slightly late, but close*
- Release some open-source Objective-C code *Complete!*
- Start answering Objective-C or iOS questions on Stack Overflow *Complete!*
- Blog at least twice per week *Slightly behind schedule*
- Come up with 10 legitimate ideas for App Store apps *3 down, 1 in development, a few more ideas in the works*
- Implement and release one of those 10 ideas every month or so *On track so far*